Monday, January 2, 2012

Vampire lovers don't miss Redemption!!

Redemption (Redemption Series #1)Redemption by Lindsey Gray
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

From the first page, Lindsey Gray pulled me into this story of the vampire, Lily, who tries to live a more redeeming life, but who is constantly made to struggle to keep those she loves safe. I related to her struggle to raise, and protect, a good friend's little girl, Becca. Becca becomes deeply emeshed in the world of the supernatural as Lily is continously hunted by her enemies. I literally couldn't put this book down, though I needed to. This book is a page turner and a must read. I easily give it five stars. This is one book anyone who loves the paranormal, and especially anyone who loves to read about vampires, should not miss!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you:)