Saturday, November 26, 2011

Immortal Embrace, by Charlotte Blackwell, is a must read!

Immortal Embrace (Embrace, #1)Immortal Embrace by Charlotte Blackwell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Immortal Embrace is a delightful read! Charlotte Blackwell spins a terrific story, building intrigue in layers that keeps you turning the pages for more. In the past I have been turned off of most vampire novels, but Charlotte has completely won me over, and I am now seeking out other vampire stories.

Sophia Pierce is a young woman who was turned, or embraced, and has learned to live as a vampire through those who have become her family. She meets a young man, and the story takes off in a wonderful romance with lots of mystery and magic to make this one of the more enjoyable reads I've picked up in awhile..

Charlotte does an excellent job of building suspence. The depth of Sophia Pierce, her background, and the level of vampire mythology and magic, as well as the characters, pulled me in, and before I knew it I was so hooked I couldn't let it go, had to continue right on into the next novel of this series--and come back later to write this review:) I thoroughly enjoyed Immortal Embrace and highly recommend it to adult paranormal lovers and ya paranormal lovers alike. I gave this novel 5 stars.--a must read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you:)