Friday, November 25, 2011

A great read!

Deception(LS, #2)Deception by Kelvin O'Ralph
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love paranormal novels and really enjoyed the paranormal elements and the magical elements of LS Deception. I found the first one, LS The Beginning, left me with questions and this one answered those questions but also opened the door to yet more possibilities and mystery, and I love the intensity between the characters.

If I could have one thing, I would love to see more of what is going on deep inside Stephen. His cousin is like quicksilver, but I won't give anything away:) Let's just say she is and intriguing. I enjoyed this book, gave it four stars for a must read and highly recommend it to YA and adults alike.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you:)