Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Follow the Blogs Meme Thursday!


Hi fellow bloggers:)

I'm new on Fast Forward, and I'm excited to see how this goes:)

I'm reading Samantha Young's, Slumber. I've been  in a blog hop with her, and that is where I found out how great she's doing with her books. Her insight is wonderful. And her new book cover for Moon Drop is beautiful. I just started Slumber, but so far, I'm competely hooked. Her writing is everything everyone has made it out to be.

I've been writing on my series Sons of the Dark Mother, The fallen One. I've never had so much fun writing anything:) I look forward to releasing in January.

I'm also working on two new YA series: Realm of the Elemental Witch and Realm of the Jaguar Witch. They are both exciting, and though both Fae, are quite different.

Fire Spite, the first book of the Elemental Witch is told from the POV of the Fire Sprite who works with an Elemental Witch to help free her from her duty to marry an old man from a neighboring kingdom.

Triquetra Doorway, from the Realm of the Jaguar Witch is about a Jaguar Witch who has trouble facing her future in the world of the Fae. She goes on an adventure to find a dark lord who has captured the soul of her best friend in a gourd. She can no longer ignore her future or her place in it.

That's all this week:)



Now it's your turn, tell me your FFW:
I would love to hear what you are reading this week and also tell me, what are your plans for the week?

Your welcome to make your own Fast Forward post on your blog and then come back and post a link, that would be awesome.

As we get some blogs on the link, all I ask is that you follow this blog and at least 5 of the ones listed. That way we can get a good roll of blogs going:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you:)