Monday, August 8, 2011

Win your free digital copy of To Tame a Wild Hawk!!






Answer one or more of the poll questions below and be entered to win! Leave a comment or email and let me know that you voted. Follow this blog, follow me by email, or follow me on Twitter or Facebook. Any of these enters you into the contest:) Winners will be picked August 31, and we're giving away 10 copies!


Review by: Christi Snow on June 03, 2011 :
My Review:
This was a powerful story and I really enjoyed it. Set in 1871, in Wyoming, this is the story of Mandy, who is fighting to save her ranch from the local bad-guy, McCandle, who wants her ranch and plans to marry her to get it. For years, Mandy has had visions of the man that she will marry and it is not McCandle, it is Hawk.


Review by: Jayde Scott on June 06, 2011 :
Dark Warrior: To Tame a Wild Hawk is a historical romance with paranormal elements that drew me in from the very first sentence. I'm into paranormal romance bit time, usually because I love to read about paranormal creatures, but here it was the beautiful writing and voice that grabbed me from the start and didn't let me go until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you:)